Monday, July 19, 2010

Tough day.

Well, I have a whole bunch of notes I was going to transcribe into journal entries with my free time, but I just read that a guy I knew in high school passed away. He wasn't someone that I hung out with all the time, but we hung out in band class and I enjoyed many a good conversation with him. So, here's to the inquisitive and caring life of David Miller. He sent me a message once saying he liked me photography. So, this next batch of uploads if for him.

These photos include photos from the visit of the President of the Republic of China, Ma Ying-jeou (馬英九), adventures at a Chinese tourist trap, making ski lanterns, huge spiders, a farm, and BBQ. And, of course, more good food.

Here's a link to the album: http://picasaweb.google.com/anwilkins22/Taiwan2010#

Enjoy the photos, keep sharing this blog with your friends (thanks for all the feedback!) and I'll try and get some travel stories up soon. I realize they're not as fun when they're not real time, but I'm trying! Take care, and safe travels.

AW

1 comment:

  1. I learned about his death through my mom who knows his mom. She taught me in Sunday School a long time ago. It's horrible when a life ends so short. The pictures are truly great, I'm sure he is enjoying them.

    ERS

    ReplyDelete