Monday, August 10, 2009

Show Time

I'm loading up the car and, in a few minutes, my laptop to head to Raleigh-Durham Airport. From there I'll fly to JFK, then Heathrow, and then to Geneva. I am so glad that packing is finally finished and that there isn't much else I could possibly do to get ready to go, other than get in the car and go.

I'll update as soon as I get there, and begin the real blogging about study abroad. Good luck to all of those traveling as well, whether en route to their place of study or already there and having a blast (I see you, Peru kids)! Also, best of luck to the Davidson students and professors gearing up for a new semester. I'll be thinking about and missing all them while I'm away.

Well, here I go!

1 comment:

  1. We'll miss you too, Mr. Wilkins! But we'll save Shut de do for when you return. Can't wait to hear stories!

    ReplyDelete